Documents required for the Civilian Application
Below is a list of required documents for this property. Please review the list as you are preparing to submit your application.
- 1. Guest Card - Please complete guest card entirely so we may better assist you with the community of your choice.
- 2. Income Verifcation - Department of Navy - (Priority 8) Upload a copy of your SF50 Form to verify eligibility.
Department of Defense - (Priority 9)Upload a copy of your SF50 Form to verify eligibility.
DoD Contractor / Civil Service - (Priority 10) Upload verifcation of employment. A month's worth of paystubs or job offer letter on company letterhead is required.
Active Duty Retiree - (Priority 11) - Upload a copy of your DD-214 showing retirement status from active duty.
- 3. Sex Offender Policy & Disclosure Acknowledgement - Please initial, print, sign and date.
- 4. Screening Authorization -
- By completing the guest card, the application and screening process will not be initiated until we verify your eligility and have a home offer for you!
- A Leasing Specialist will reach out to you to confirm receipt of your guest card and any other documents.
- If you have any issues in regard to the online process for Ohana Military Communities, please contact our leasing office at (877) 494-8370.